Probe It Food Safety is committed to ensuring refund requests are resolved in an unbiased, consistent and timely manner.
- Online course and exam purchases are eligible for refund up to 30 business days from the day of purchase only, provided:
- The user has not logged into the course. It is the responsibility of the user to not sign into or access the course if they feel it is not for them.
- The online exam has not been accessed.
- Corporate accounts are not eligible for refund.
- Refunds will not be processed for technical issues with the customer’s electronic device(s).
- Approval of refund requests is at the discretion of Probe It Food Safety.
- No fee will be issued for requesting a refund.
Any requests for refunds can be made through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests must include the following to resolve the issue in the best and fastest manner:
- First and last name for identification
- Email they are registered under
- Phone number
- Reason for refund
Requests will only be reviewed once all of the above is received. Probe It Food Safety will review and communicate refund request status within two business days. Once a refund is approved, we will initiate the refund process which is done electronically. Funds will be available within five to ten business days from the date the refund has been processed.